1) Revise the self-introduction piece based on the comments from your classmates.
2) Record the self-introduction using Wimba.
- Log into CourseWorks.
- Click on "DISCUSSION" and log in again.
- Once you see Wimba Voice Board, click on "New" and start recording your self-introduction. For more information on how to use Wimba, go to: http://www.humnet.ucla.edu/itc/wimbahelp/student/voiceboard_s.html
- You may modify information about yourself if you do not wish to reveal your real identity.
- Highlight the posting to which you want to respond.
- Click on "Reply".
- Either type or record your reply.
- Click on "Send" when you are done.
- If you want to post recording on your blog, you need to let me know so that I can export the file as MP3 (I'm the only person who are authorized to do it).
- Upon your request, I will export the file and upload it onto the program's server. Then, I will email you the URL of your file so that you can embed the player in your post.
- In "Create" under "Posting" in Blogger, click on the "Edit Html" tab.
- Copy and paste the tag below to the place where you want the player to appear.
- Click on "PUBLISH" and check your blog to make sure that the player works properly.
*embed src="URL_EMAILED_TO_YOU" width="170" height="30" autoplay="false" autostart="false" controller="true"#*/embed#
In this tag, replace:
- * with <
- # with >
- URL_EMAILED_TO_YOU with the real URL I will send you after exporting and uploading the file